Easy Cell Biology MCQ Quiz 1
Things to remember before attempting this cell biology MCQ Quiz 1:
- There are 21 questions in Cell Biology MCQ Quiz 1 . Attempt all MCQs it’s totally worth it (Don’t do it in final CSIR NET JRF EXAM, as there you will have more freedom of choice for questions and limited time like in final exam you have to answer 25 questions out of 75 , which means you can attempt 1 question out of 3 in 2 hours (give entire 2 hours for part ‘C’ then after completing part ‘C’ go for Part ‘B’ it would be benificial for you). In this Cell Biology MCQ Quiz 1 we haven’t given you optional questions as we have included only selective topics from Cell Biology like :
- Memberane structure
- Membrane proteins
- Lipid rafts
2. All these 21 cell biology questions has taken directly from CSIR NET Life Science previous year’s question papers. So it may seems difficult for you if you are the beginner, so just go through the entire quiz and read all the questions carefully write down the concepts or words that you have encountered 1st time in life and search them in books and online resources! You can Download Free Cell Biology Books in pdf format provided by biologywala.com.
3. Then after completing your studies again come back to quiz and attempt these cell biology questions you will find it little bit easy than your previous attempt. Repeat this strategy for rest of the test and you will find you are becoming better and better day by day, Remember you can’t learn Life Science in just one day it needs consistent efforts with well planned strategy.
4. The rest cell biology questions we will cover in upcoming test series no. 2nd, 3rd, 4th…! You have 2000 seconds (33 minutes 20 seconds) to complete this test means average 100 seconds for each question) after that answering all cell biology questions quiz will automatically submit and it will generate your result immediately !
5. Some of these cell biology MCQ questions are too short that it takes less than 30 seconds to read hence read cell biology MCQ carefully (invest your time in question once you understand the soul of the question you will win half of your battle there itself) and you don’t need to come back again after reading options which may drive you in state of confusion and ultimate will waste your time.
6. Don’t Skip cell biology questions without answering, attempt all of them, as it will test not just your knowledge but also your mental toughness there will be few questions in exam for which you haven’t studied but just logically by elimination method you can solve this kind of questions which will boost your confidence and understanding of exam pattern.
7. Last but not the least, attempt cell biology MCQ Quiz with full attention without multitasking and any distraction. (If you can’t do it now then don’t attempt it Now, complete your work and then come back, believe me, these cell biology MCQ test won’t go anywhere).
After attempting this cell biology MCQ Quiz 1 if you find some improvements or mistakes in any of these cell biology questions Sachin’s Biology is always Waiting for your suggestion, Comment below your suggestion and doubts!
If you want daily notes and updates about exam on your mobile then you can join SACHIN’S BIOLOGY on Instagram or on Facebook and can directly Talk to founder of Sachin’sBiology and Author of biologywala.com Mr.Sachin Chavan M.Sc. NET JRF (AIR 21) GATE !
After Cell biology MCQ Quiz 1 if you want to attempt some more life science previous years questions ??? Then try this :