DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR CSIR NET JRF JUNE 2021
DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR CSIR NET JRF JUNE 2021
CSIR NET JRF JUNE 2021
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been assigned by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), for conducting the Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2021 Examination in Computer Based Test mode.
Joint CSIR UGC NET is a test being executed to select the eligibility of Indian nationals for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS) /Assistant Professor in Indian universities and colleges subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria given by UGC. Online applications for JRF/NET are invited twice a year on an Indian basis through Press Notification of Joint CSIR-UGC NET for JRF and LS/AP. In 2020, but as we all know the test was executed only once due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2021 shall be executed by NTA on 29 January, 05 February and 06 February 2022 in the 05 subjects for deciding the eligibility of Indian Nationals for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and for determining eligibility for Lectureship (LS)/Assistant Professor in particular subject areas comes under the faculty of Science & Technology.
How to DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR CSIR NET JRF JUNE 2021:
Step 1: Visit the official site of CSIR NET JRF JUNE 2021
Step 2: on the home page, you will see the link with the title: DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR JOINT CSIR-UGC NET JUNE 2021.
Step 3: Click on the link and you will be redirected to the new site for downloading the admit card.
Step 4: Fill in the necessary information like Application No, Date of Birth, Enter Security Pin.
Step 5: Click on submit and you will get your Admit card in the download list.
Following is the link of the CSIR NET 2021 official website to DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR CSIR NET JRF JUNE 2021.
If you couldn’t able to download the admit card or if any student encounters a problem in downloading the admit card for Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2021, they can reach on NTA Help Desk at 011 40759000 or email at [email protected]
Time table for CSIR NET JRF JUNE 2021:
The exam will be executed on 15 February, 16 February, 17 February. This exam will be executed to choose the eligibility of candidates for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship in Indian universities.
|PHYSICAL SCIENCES||15th FEB 2022||Shift-2|
|MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES||16th FEB 2022||Shift-1|
|CHEMICAL SCIENCES||16th FEB 2022||Shift-2|
|LIFE SCIENCES SHIFT 1||17th FEB 2022||Shift-1|
|LIFE SCIENCES SHIFT 2||17th FEB 2022||Shift-2|
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES:
1). As a precaution for COVID-19, the candidate must reach the Centre at the time as indicated against Reporting/Entry time at Centre, on the Admit Card.
2) No candidate shall be permitted to enter after the Gate Closing Time.
3) No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Room/ Hall before the end of the On completion of the examination, please wait for instructions from Invigilator and do not get up from your seat until advised. The candidate’s examination will he will be permitted to move out, one at a time only.
4) All candidates are required to download and read carefully, the Instructions and Advisory for COVID-19 given with the Admit Card and strictly adhere to them.
5) This Admit Card consists of three pages- Page 1 contains the Centre details and Self Declaration (Undertaking) form regarding COVID-19, Page 2 has Important instruction for candidates and Page 3 has Advisory for candidates regarding COVID-19.
6). The candidate has to download all three pages.
7) The Admit Card is provisional, subject to satisfying the eligibility conditions as given in the Prospectus/Information Bulletin.
8) Candidates are advised to verify the location of the test venue, a day in advance so that they do not face any problems on the day of the test.
9). If religion/customs require you to wear specific attire, please visit the Centre early for thorough checking and mandatory frisking.
10) No Candidate would be allowed to enter the Examination Centre, without Admit Card and undertaking, Valid ID Proof and proper frisking. Frisking through Handheld Metal Detector (HHMD), will be carried out without physical touch.
11). Candidates will be permitted to carry only the following items with them into the examination venue:
a) Personal transparent water bottle,
b) Personal hand sanitiser (50 ml)
c) A simple transparent Ball Point Pen
d) Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
e) Additional passport size photograph for pasting on the Attendance Sheet
f) Original valid ID proof
12). Before reaching the Centre, candidates must enter the required details in the Self Declaration (Undertaking) in legible handwriting, paste the Photograph and put a thumb impression at the appropriate place on the Admit Card. They should ensure that their Left-Hand Thumb Impression is clear and not smudged.
13). Candidate must carry “Any one of the original and valid Photo Identification Proof issued by the Government – PAN card/Driving Licence/Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ E-Aadhaar/ Ration Card/ Aadhaar Enrolment No. with Photo. All other ID/Photocopies of IDs even if attested/scanned photos of IDs in the mobile phone will NOT be considered as valid ID Proof. The candidate must bring a PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority if claiming relaxation under the PwD category.
14) The scribe must also carry his/her Self Declaration(Undertaking) regarding educational qualification, etc., passport size photograph, valid government identity and self-declaration (Undertaking) regarding COVID-19 (as per above format). 14).
15). Candidates are NOT allowed to carry any other personal belongings including electronic devices, mobile phones to the Examination Centre. Examination Officials will not be responsible for the safekeeping of personal belongings and there will be no facility.
16) Shoes/footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons are NOT permitted.
17). Blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination Hall/Room, Candidates must write their name and Roll Number at the top of each of the sheet(s) and must drop the sheet/s in the designated drop box without fail, before leaving the Examination Hall/Room. Failure to do so may result in a non-evaluation of your answers.
18). Duly filled in Admit Card must be dropped in the designated drop box while leaving the examination Hall/Room. Failure to do so may result in
the non-evaluation of your answers.
19). No Candidate should adopt any unfair means or indulge in any unfair examination practices. All the Examination Centres are under surveillance of CCTV and equipped with Jammers.
20). Candidates are advised to check updates on NTA’s website, i.e. www.nta.ac.in, csirnet.nta.nic.in regularly. They should also check their mailbox on the registered E-mail address and SMS in their registered Mobile No. for the latest updates and information regarding the exam.
21). For any clarification/assistance, you can write to NTA at [email protected] or call at Helpline number 011-40759000.
This is it for the DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR CSIR NET JRF JUNE 2021 article today hope you like it. If you really believe something is missing in this article then please let us know in the comment box below or tell us on Instagram.
CSIR NET JRF Life Science 2021: Ultimate Information Guide
8 Best Tips for How to start Preparation of CSIR NET Life Science Exam
If you want important notes and updates about exams on your mobile then you can join SACHIN’S BIOLOGY on Instagram or Facebook and can directly talk to the founder of Sachin’s Biology and Author of biologywala.com Mr. Sachin Chavan M.Sc. NET JRF (AIR 21) GATE!