ICMR Recruitment 2023: Apply Now
Check out the job details for ICMR Recruitment 2023 for the posts of Project Senior Research Fellow, Project Junior Research Fellow and Project Multi Tasking Staff.
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is a premier research organization in India that promotes, coordinates, and conducts biomedical research. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Project Senior Research Fellow, Project Junior Research Fellow and Project Multi Tasking Staff. Interested and eligible candidates must check out the details below:
Eligibility Criteria : ICMR Recruitment 2023
1. For Project Senior Research Fellow – M.Sc. in Life Sciences with one year research experience in analytical chemistry, Instruments related to food analysis handling and animal studies/ Preference will be given to UPLC/ICPMS/GCMS and LCMS handling and MBBS/BAMS/BHMS
*Desirable – Preference will be given to UPLC/ICPMS/GCMS and LCMS handling and animal experiments handling.
2. For Project Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc/MCA at Master’s level with Computer Applications experience with ERP and SPSS for research data compilation and system-related work.
*Desirable – Preference will be given to experience in SPSS, data compilation and system-related work.
3. For Project Multi Tasking Staff –
- Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized board.
- Knowledge of computers.
*Desirable – Experience in glassware handling, washing, cleaning and assisting PI.
Age limit for ICMR Recruitment 2023 :
- The age limit for both Project Senior Research Fellow, Project Junior Research Fellow is not exceeding than 35 years.
- The age limit for Project Multi Tasking Staff is not exceeding than 25 years.
|Post Name||No. Of Positions||Nature Of Duties||Place Of Work|
|Project Senior Research Fellow||1||Day to day data analysis/compilation and support to the research team||ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad & field trips for sample collection|
|Project Junior Research Fellow||1||Food composition analysis using sophisticated techniques and data evaluation/compilation||ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad & field trips for sample collection|
|Project Multi Tasking Staff||1||Cleaning, mopping, washing any other work related to lab||ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad|
ICMR Recruitment 2023 : Application Process
- Applications will be received from the individuals by hand on the date of Walk-in-Interview on 9th May, 2023 between 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 am, at ICMR – National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Candidates may download the application form given below and submit the same duly filled in along with one set of photocopies of certificates and one latest photograph and all the Original Certificates for verification.
- If a candidate fails to meet these criteria or qualifications, their candidature may be deemed ineligible for an interview.
Selection Process For ICMR Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process for ICMR Recruitment 2023 will be through walk-in-interview.
- After verification of the applications, the names of eligible candidates will be informed on the same day (9th May, 2023) for Walk-in-interview.
- The candidates have to make their own arrangements for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
- The applicants are advised to visit official website www.nin.res.in regularly for any updates.
Monthly Stipend :
|Project Senior Research Fellow||Rs.35000 + 27% HRA.|
|Project Junior Research Fellow||Rs.31000 + 27% HRA.|
|Project Multi Tasking Staff||Rs.16000 during the 1st year and Rs.16513 during the 2nd year.|
Note* – The above posts are on temporary basis only and upper age limit relaxable upto 5 years for SC category candidates.
For More Information view official notification.
BSI Research Associate Fellowship Programme 2023: A Comprehensive Guide
Shiv Nadar Ph.D. Admissions 2023 – Apply Now!
NISER Ph.D. Admission 2023-24 (Winter Session)
Join SACHIN’S BIOLOGY on Instagram or Facebook to receive timely updates and important notes about exams directly on your mobile device. Connect with Mr. Sachin Chavan, the founder of Sachin’s Biology and author of biologywala.com, who holds an M.Sc., NET JRF (AIR 21), and GATE qualifications. With SACHIN’S BIOLOGY, you can have a direct conversation with a knowledgeable and experienced professional in the field of biology. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enhance your exam preparation!