Fully Funded King Abdullah University Fellowship 2023 For International Students
Discover how the Fully Funded King Abdullah University Fellowship 2023 for International Students can be your gateway to a world-class education and research opportunities in Saudi Arabia.
Read the article to know about the eligibility, application process, benefits of Fully Funded King Abdullah University Fellowship 2023.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is a top-ranked research university located on the stunning Red Sea coast of Saudi Arabia. The Fully Funded King Abdullah University Fellowship 2023 is a highly competitive program that offers students the chance to pursue their Master’s or Ph.D. studies in a wide range of fields, including science, engineering, computer science, environmental science, and more.
Applications invited for King Abdullah University Fellowship 2023 and all international students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
|Name of University||King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)|
|Available Programs||Masters, MS/Ph.D. , Ph.D.|
|Application deadline||30th April 2023|
|Application Fees||No Application Fees|
|Monthly Living Allowance||From $20,000 to $30,000 annually|
Available academic fields in Biological Science under King Abdullah University Fellowship 2023:
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Biomolecular Engineering
- Biophysics and Bioimaging
- Plant Science
Eligibility Requirements For King Abdullah University Fellowship 2023
To be eligible for the King Abdullah University Fellowship 2023 For International Students, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students. Applicants from all over the world from any nationality are eligible.
- Master of Science (M.S.): Program requires the satisfactory completion of an undergraduate science degree in a relevant or related area, such as Engineering, Mathematics or the Physical, Chemical and Biological Sciences.
- Ph.D.: Program requires the satisfactory completion of an undergraduate or master’s degree in science in a relevant or related area, such as Engineering, Mathematics or the Physical, Chemical and Biological Sciences.
- Applicants must have a valid TOEFL or IELTS score (if English is not their first language).
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
How To Apply For King Abdullah University Fellowship 2023
- Candidates have to apply ONLINE for the King Abdullah University Fellowship.
- Click on the APPLY NOW button below and register yourself to start online application.
- Fill all the details about personal information, educational background, and other relevant information.
Documents required for King Abdullah University Fellowship 2023
- Official university transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS Academic score
- Official GRE scores (GRE submission is encouraged and will enhance an application, but it is not compulsory) For more details click here.
Selection Process: King Abdullah University Fellowship 2023
Applications reviewed by Faculty Review Committee and selected candidates will be invited for an academic interview with KAUST Faculty. The interview will be either via Skype video chat and/or in person.
Benefits of the King Abdullah University Fellowship 2023
Every admitted student earns the KAUST Fellowship, which grants them:
- Full Free Tuition Support
- Monthly Living Allowance (From $20,000 to $30,000 annually, depending on qualifications and degree progress)
- On-Campus Housing
- Medical and dental coverage
- Relocation Support
If you have any questions during the application process, you can contact the KAUST Admissions Office at ad********@ka***.sa
Can I apply if I don’t speak English?
No, applicants must have a valid TOEFL or IELTS score (if English is not their first language) to be eligible for the fellowship program.
How can I check my application status?
You can track the progress of your application by logging into your application to verify receipt of your documents and test scores. The transcript portion will show incomplete until we receive a final official transcript (required only if you are offered admission).
Can I apply to more than one program?
Currently students may not apply to more than one program.
What is the MS/Ph.D. track?
The MS/Ph.D program is an attractive option for students looking for fast entry into the world of research. Students can apply for the Ph.D program after completing a BS degree and are engaged in exciting research from the beginning of their program. The program typically takes four to five years to complete and students may complete a MS degree on the way to their Ph.D.
How can I find out the research interests of academic staff?
KAUST’s academic structure organizes interdisciplinary teams around research that applies science and technology to problems of human need, social advancement, and economic development. You can find out about our world-class faculty and individual staff interests and expertise on our staff profile page. Click here to see a list of faculty by research area.
Also Read :
Sarthi Fellowship for Ph.D 2023 (CSMNRF-2023) for M.Phil/Ph.D: Program Overview
Fulbright-Nehru fellowship 2024-25: Apply Now
Fellowships for research in the life sciences
NISER Ph.D. Admission 2023-24 (Winter Session)
Join SACHIN’S BIOLOGY on Instagram or Facebook to receive timely updates and important notes about exams directly on your mobile device. Connect with Mr. Sachin Chavan, the founder of Sachin’s Biology and author of biologywala.com, who holds an M.Sc., NET JRF (AIR 21), and GATE qualifications. With SACHIN’S BIOLOGY, you can have a direct conversation with a knowledgeable and experienced professional in the field of biology. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enhance your exam preparation!