Job Vacancies In Indian Institute of Science For UG/ Graduate/ PG Freshers IISC Recruitment: Apply Now
Check out the latest job vacancies in Indian Institute of Science for UG/ Graduate/ PG Freshers. Apply now and jumpstart your career!
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) is one of the top-ranked universities in India for higher education and research. Indian Institute of Science (IISc) is hiring UG/ Graduate/ PG Freshers candidates under the job profile Speech recordings along with transcription in your local dialect.
SPIRE LAB, IISc, has taken initiative to create resources for speech technology development such as automatic speech
recognition (ASR) . There are job opportunities in this project in the position of speech recording collection and
transcription. Interested and eligible candidates must check out the details below:
|Name of Institution||Indian Institute of Science (IISc)|
|Job profile name||Speech recordings along with transcription in your local dialect|
|Job location||This work can be done from anywhere.|
|Basic remuneration||Rs 500 for every 20minutes of effective duration (at a pro rate basis).|
Required Qualification For Job Vacancies In Indian Institute of Science:
- Undergraduate, Graduate, Post Graduate candidates can apply for the Job vacancies in Indian Institute of Science.
- Freshers and experienced both can apply for this job.
Skills/Requirements for Job Vacancies In Inhdian Institute of Science:
- Basic Computer Knowledge and typing skills
- Should be able to read and understand native language (local dialect as well the standard version of the language)
- Having a degree in native language related course or program is a plus
- Must have their Laptop / Desktop at home.
- Must have a android smartphone.
- Must have good knowledge of google docs, sheets, google transliteration
- Should have good internet connectivity.
IISC Recruitment description and responsibility
- A set of topics will be given to you and the task will be to read, understand and get familiarised with the given set of topics in agriculture, finance and general domains.
- You have to then converse/ talk to people (friends, relatives etc) in the local dialect of the chosen language.
- The recordings have to be transcribed exactly in that dialect and should submit both recordings and transcription.
- An interested candidate needs to go through a pilot task and will be selected for the job only if they are found to perform satisfactorily.
How to apply for Job Vacancies In Indian Institute of Science
- The mode of application is ONLINE.
- Candidates have to fill all the details along with your latest CV and PAN card number in the application form given below and submit it.
About the job
Speech recognition in agriculture and finance for the poor is an initiative predominantly to create resources and make them available as a digital public good in the open source domain to spur research and innovation in speech recognition in nine different Indian languages in the area of agriculture and finance. Nine Indian languages considered for this project are Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Telugu, Bhojpuri, Kannada, Magadhi, Chhattisgarhi, and Maithili.
See the official notification below: iisc bangalore recruitment
Also check out the other job vacancies for the job profiles like:
- Sentence Composition – ₹1000 per 200 sentences.
- Sentence Translation – ₹2000 for 1000 sentences corrected
- Content writer – Rs 10,000/- per month
- Language expert – Rs 1/- per one utterance
To check all the details about the above job profiles click here.
Also Read :
Join SACHIN’S BIOLOGY on Instagram or Facebook to receive timely updates and important notes about exams directly on your mobile device. Connect with Mr. Sachin Chavan, the founder of Sachin’s Biology and author of biologywala.com, who holds an M.Sc., NET JRF (AIR 21), and GATE qualifications. With SACHIN’S BIOLOGY, you can have a direct conversation with a knowledgeable and experienced professional in the field of biology. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enhance your exam preparation!