MH SET EXAM 2022: Application form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Fees
Savitribai Phule Pune University, the State Agency publishes a notice for the conduction of the MH SET Exam 2022 examination at 15 different centres across Maharashtra & Goa states. The application forms will be available only “online” on the following official website https://setexam.unipune.ac.in. Though the dates are not has been announced yet. But it will be announced soon.
Candidates should fill up the online application form correctly and submit it online. Printout of the Online Application form should be retained by the candidate and should not be sent to any Co-ordinating Centre or SET Department, Savitribai Phule Pune University.
There would be several questions about MH-SET EXAM 2022 in candidates’ minds which will be cleared after reading this complete article. The total article has been written in Q & A (Question and Answer) form to get the most out of it and it should add value to your understanding of MH-SET EXAM 2022.
What you will find in this article about SET PUNE UNIVERSITY:
MH SET exam 2022
SET exam 2022 official website
set exam 2022 registration
MH SET exam 2022 date
SET Exam 2022 Pune University
Basic information of MH SET Exam 2022:
|Exam Name||MH SET Exam 2022|
|Level of Exam||State-level|
|Exam Authorities||Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.|
|Contact No.||020 25622446|
|Nature of Exam||Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Mode of Applications||Online Application|
|Duration of exam||1+ 2= 3 hrs|
|Exam date||YET TO ANNOUNCE|
MH SET EXAM 2022 Eligibility:
- A. The candidates must have Master’s Degree recognized by U.G.C., in a subject of SET. The candidates having Post Graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/Institute or Foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the Foreign University/Institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence* of their diploma/degree/certificate, with Master’s degree of recognized Indian Universities from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi (www.aiu.ac.in)
- B. The candidates other than SC/ST/OBC/SBC/DT(VJ)/NT/Transgender category, who have secured at least 55% marks (without gracing or rounding off ) in Master’s or equivalent examination, are eligible for this test. The OBC/ SBC/DT(VJ)/NT [belonging to non-creamy layer] and SC/ST//Trans-genders/PwD category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without gracing or rounding off) in Master’s or equivalent Examination are eligible for this test. The candidates belonging to OBC/ DT (A)(VJ)/ NT (B,C,D)/ SBC must have a valid category certificate recognized by the Govt. of Maharashtra & Goa.
- C. The candidates who are studying in the first year of two years Masters Course or in first two semesters of a four semester course of Master’s Degree or studying in the fourth year of five year Integrated Masters Course, are not eligible to appear for this test.
- D. The candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for Assistant Professor after they have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST/PwD and OBC/SBC/DT(A)/NT(B)/NT(C)/NT(D)/ [ Non-Creamy Layer only]/Transgender/PwD. Such candidates must complete their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of SET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- E. The candidates of other States (other than Maharashtra & Goa) belonging to reserved categories shall be treated as General Category, as per the reservation policy of the Maharashtra and Goa States.
- F. Candidates can appear for SET in the subject of their Post Graduation only.
- Ex: Commerce: M.Com.,
- Environmental Science,
- M.Sc. Env. Sci.,
- Life Science
- Biotechnology etc.,
- Home Science : M.Sc., M.A.
- If a post-graduate subject of any candidate is not included in the list of SET subjects, Such candidates can appear for SET in a related or equivalent subject.
- G. Candidates are neither required to send any certificates/documents in Support of their eligibility nor printout of their Application Form or Confirmation Page to Nodal agency. However, the candidates, in their own Interest, must ensure themselves about their eligibility for the test. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the nodal agency at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action. Nodal Agency does not verify the information provided by the candidates during online registration and hence candidature will be purely provisional subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- H. A candidate who has already qualified SET in a subject will not be allowed to appear again for SET in the same subject. The candidates violating this rule will be liable for Initiating legal action and shall not be issued certificate.
- I. To apply for the SET, there is no upper age limit.
- J. As per the U.G.C. rules the candidates who have passed M.Sc. (by PPPR/Research) are not eligible for the SET.
- K. The SET Nodal Agency will not issue any mark sheet to qualified/not qualified candidates. Students should note that there is a provision for online verification of MH- SET result by the employer. The SET Unit will issue e-certificate to qualified candidates based on the information provided by the candidate in the online application form. (For details refer to ‘G’ above).
|Commencement of Online Application||YET TO ANNOUNCE|
|Last date for online Application (without late fees)||YET TO ANNOUNCE|
|Dates for the online application (WITH LATE FEES 500rs)||YET TO ANNOUNCE|
|Last date for payment of fees (online WITHOUT LATE FEES)||YET TO ANNOUNCE|
|Dates for payment of fees (online WITH LATE FEES 500rs)||YET TO ANNOUNCE|
|Corrections in the online application form on the website||YET TO ANNOUNCE|
|Last date for correction in online form||YET TO ANNOUNCE|
|Availability of admit card on the website||YET TO ANNOUNCE|
|Date of Examination by offline mode||YET TO ANNOUNCE|
MH SET EXAM 2022 Exam Pattern:
A) The SET will be conducted offline in Objective Mode. The test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on the day of Examination in two separate sessions without break as under:
|Session||Paper||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|First||1||50 compulsory||2 × 50 = 100||1 hour (10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.)|
|Second||2||100 compulsory||2 × 100 = 200||2 hours (11.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.)|
B) Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It is primarily designed to test the reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. Paper I shall consist of fifty (50) objective type compulsory questions, two marks each.
C) Paper-II of each subject has 4 sets with 4 different Test Booklet Codes viz., A, B, C, D.
The student has to ensure that the same Test Booklet Code is pre-printed and pre-shaded on the OMR sheet (Answer Sheet) of Paper-II.
For more information visit:
- Read the notification carefully before filing an online application form.
- Enter the category & subject correctly.
- By mistake, if you click SET qualified, you will be unable to submit the online application form.
- During the examination, make entries in the OMR sheet correctly.
- Students will be solely responsible for the wrong entries in the online application form as well as in the OMR sheet.
- The Non-Creamy-layer (NCL) Certificate must be valid in the financial year of the advertisement for this SET examination.
- As per Maharashtra Govt. reservation policy, the OBC certificate issued for UGC-NET, will not be accepted in place of DT(A)/VJ, NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, & SBC certificates.
MH SET EXAM 2022 APPLICATION FORM :
The application form and MH SET Exam 2022 registration are available only at the following University Website:
Candidates are neither required to send any certificates/documents in support of their eligibility nor printout of their application form to any coordinating Center in the States of Maharashtra and Goa or to SET Department, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune. The list of the enrolled candidates will be displayed on the following website:-
The candidates whose names are missing but have paid fees should immediately mail a scanned copy of evidence of payment to se*********@pu*.in.The candidates should take a printout of the online application after filling it up the necessary information and retain it for future use.
CENTERS OF EXAMINATION:
The MH-SET will be conducted at the following 15 city centres only: Mumbai, Pune, Kolhapur, Solapur, Ahmednagar, Nashik, Dhule, Jalgaon, Aurangabad, Nanded, Amravati, Nagpur, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli, & Panjim (Goa).
MH SET EXAM 2022 Fees:
|1||Open (General Category)||800 Rs||500 Rs|
(VJ)/NT(B)/NT(C)/NT(D)/SBC ( Non-Creamy Layer only)/EWS (Open) including Orphan.
|650 Rs||500 Rs|
You can test your Preparation level by attempting Mock Test For MH-SET EXAM 2022:
Which institute conducts the MH SET EXAM 2022?
SAVITRIBAI PHULE PUNE UNIVERSITY, Pune, Maharashtra conducts MH SET EXAM 2022
heWhen MH SET 2022 will be conducted?
The date is yet to be announced by Pune University.
What is the eligibility for the MH-SET EXAM 2022?
The candidates must have a Master’s Degree recognised by U.G.C., in a subject of SET.
How MH SET EXAM 2022 will be conducted online or offline?
The Maharashtra SET will be conducted offline in Objective Mode.
How many papers are there in the MH SET EXAM 2022?
The test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on the day of the Examination in two separate sessions with 30 minutes break.
What is the marking scheme of the MH SET EXAM 2022?
Paper 1 had 50 Questions, each if 2 marks so paper 1 has a total of 100 marks.
Paper 2 has 100 Questions each of 2 marks, So Paper 2 has 200 marks. The total MH SET EXAM 2022 is 300 marks.
What are the Exam Fees for the MH SET EXAM 2022?
Open: 800 Rs
All others: 650 Rs
What is the last date of Applications for the MH SET Exam 2022?
The application forms will be available soon.
What is the official website of MH SET EXAM 2022?
Is the official website of the MH-SET Exam for an Application form, Admit card download, and results too.
Where are the exam centres for the MH SET EXAM 2022?
Savitribai Phule Pune University, the State Agency will conduct 37 the SET examination at 1) Mumbai, 2) Pune, 3) Kolhapur, 4) Solapur, 5) Ahmednagar, 6) Nasik, 7) Dhule, 8) Jalgaon, 9) Aurangabad, 10) Nanded, 11) Amravati, 12) Nagpur, 13) Chandrapur, 14) Gadchiroli, & 15) Panjim (Goa).
The calculator is allowed for the MH SET EXAM 2022?
No !! The use of a calculator and Log Tables is not permitted. Mobile phones, Pagers, Electronic
Devices etc. are NOT ALLOWED in the Examination Hall/Room.
How to apply for MH SET EXAM 2022?
1) Apply online only on the following SET website: https://setexam.unipune.ac.in
2) Require to enter “NUMBER” of PAN/Aadhar card / Voter Id/ Passport /Ration card/ Bank account or any other Govt. Identity
3) Make the online payment through Credit card/Debit card/ Net Banking indicating your details.
4) Go through detailed notification of MH-SET EXAM 2022.
What are the documents required for filling MH-SET online form?
1] You will require to enter the “NUMBER” of any one of the following documents while filling
online application form: PAN/Aadhar card / Voter Id/ Passport /Ration card/ Bank account or
any other Govt. Identity.
2] Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the scanned images as below:-
Passport size photograph in JPG/ JPEG format of maximum 50kb.
Signature in JPG/ JPEG format of maximum 30kb.
What is the period of the MH SET EXAM 2022?
For paper first 1 hour (10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.)
Second paper 2 hours (11.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.).
How much late fees does MH SET EXAM 2022 charge for the Application form?
500 Rs + Regular Application fees.
There is one FAQ that needs special attention :
How to qualify MH-SET 2022 | What should be preparation strategy?
This question should be discussed in detail, I will write down all my preparation strategies for the MH-SET Exam in the next blog! Till then go to the official website of setpune and apply for Maharastra SET Life Science Exam.
Official website of MH-SET Exam:
After that come back to biologywla.com and Download the last 4 years’ question papers with their answer keys, and start revising them!
Take the 1st step of your MH-SET Life Science preparation journey by attempting one of these 5 quizzes:
If you want important notes and updates about exams on your mobile then you can join SACHIN’S BIOLOGY on Instagram or Facebook and can directly talk to the founder of Sachin’s Biology and Author of biologywala.com Mr.Sachin Chavan M.Sc. NET JRF (AIR 21) GATE!