BARC Recruitment 2023: Job Opportunities For UG/Graduate/PG Students For 4374 Vacancies
The BARC Recruitment 2023 offers diverse job opportunities for candidates with different skill sets and qualifications. Read on to know more about the various posts available, eligibility and how to apply.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), India’s premier nuclear research and development institution, is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the BARC Recruitment 2023. The recruitment drive aims to fill 4374 vacancies in different departments and domains, providing a diverse range of career opportunities for candidates with different skill sets and qualifications.
Applications invited for BARC Recruitment 2023 for the posts of Technical Officer/C, Scientific Assistant/B, Technician/B and Category-I Stipendiary Trainee, Category-II Stipendiary Trainee through Direct Recruitment / Training Scheme. The Opening date and time for submission of online application is 24 April 2023 and the application deadline is 22 May 2023. Interested candidates must checkout the details below:
|Name of recruitment||BARC Recruitment 2023|
|No. of vacancies||4374|
|Post name||Technical Officer/C, Scientific Assistant/B, Technician/B, Category-I Stipendiary Trainee, Category-II Stipendiary Trainee|
|Start date of application||24 April 2023|
|Closing date of application||22 May 2023|
|Mode of application||ONLINE|
|Job location||All India|
Vacancies in BARC Recruitment 2023
|Post||No. of vacancies|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee||1216|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee||2946|
BARC Recruitment 2023 For Life sciences
1) Post Name – Technical Officer/C
- No. of Vacancies – 1
- Discipline – Bio-Science/Life Science/Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology
- Essential qualification – M.Sc. (Bio-Science/Life Science/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Biotechnology)
2) Post Name – Scientific Assistant/B
- No. of Vacancies – 7
- Discipline – Food Technology /Home Science /Nutrition
- Essential qualification – B.Sc.(Food Technology/ Home Science / Nutrition)
3) Post Name – Category-I Stipendiary Trainee
- No. of Vacancies – 21
- Discipline – Biochemistry / Bio Science / Life Science/ Biology
- Essential qualification – B.Sc. (Biochemistry /Bio Science / Life Science /Biology) OR B.Sc. in Allied Biological Sciences
Checkout the vacancies for BARC Recruitment 2023 in various disciplines (Chemistry/Physics/B.E./ B. Tech) below
View the official notification to know more about vacancies in various disciplines:
How To Apply For BARC Recruitment 2023
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE through https://barconlineexam.com.
- Before submitting on-line application, candidates are required to register themselves by clicking on one time “registration tab” given below.
- Only one application should be submitted for one post. Candidates should submit separate application for each post, if they intend to apply for more than one post.
- Candidate is required to fill up personal details and details of post applied for etc. and upload recently taken front facing passport size photograph with Proper Plain Background.
- Candidates are required to have a valid email ID and mobile number which should be kept active throughout the currency of this recruitment.
- After submitting the online application form candidates are required to take print / save copy of the online application form and preserve it till the document verification/all the selection process completes.
Click the registration tab to register yourself for BARC Recruitment 2023 :
Application Fees: BARC Recruitment 2023
Mode of payment of the Application Fee is through Online.
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee||₹150|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee||₹100|
Category with Fee Exemption:
- Technical Officer/C and Scientific Assistant/B – SC/ST, PwBD and Women
- Technician/B – SC/ST, PwBD, Ex-servicemen and Women
- Category-I/II Stipendiary Trainee – SC/ST, PwBD and Women
Selection Process For BARC Recruitment 2023
Selection Process For BARC Recruitment 2023 varies according to the post:
|Technical Officer/C||Interview (CBT will be conducted if the response will be more)|
|Scientific Assistant/B and Category-I Stipendiary Trainee||CBT of 1 hour (40 MCQ) & Interview|
|Technician/B and Category-II Stipendiary Trainee||Stage 1 – Preliminary Test|
Stage 2 – Advanced Test
Stage 3 – Skill Test.
BARC Recruitment 2023: Salary
The Salary distribution for BARC Recruitment 2023 is mentioned post-wise below:
|Technical Officer/C||Rs. 56,100|
|Scientific Assistant/B||Rs. 35,400|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee||1st year – Rs. 24,000|
2nd year -Rs. 26,000
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee||1st year – Rs. 20,000|
2nd year – Rs. 22,000
As per the official notification the age limit also varies with the post for which candidates will apply:
- Technical Officer/C – 18 to 35 years
- Scientific Assistant/B – 18 to 30 years
- Technician/B – 18 to 25 years
- Category-I Stipendiary Trainee – 19 to 24 years
- Category-II Stipendiary Trainee – 18 to 22 years
Note* – Disciplines Reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) for the various posts.
For any clarification candidates may contact the Help desk No.: 044-47749000 between 10.00 AM and 6.30 PM on Monday to Saturday
BARC Recruitment 2023 FAQ
What is the eligibility criteria for BARC recruitment 2023?
The eligibility criteria for BARC recruitment 2023 varies depending on the position you’re applying for. Generally, candidates are required to have a degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.
How can I apply for BARC recruitment 2023?
To apply for BARC recruitment 2023, you need to visit the official website of BARC and fill out the online application form. The application form will be available on the official website.
What is the selection process for BARC recruitment 2023?
The selection process for BARC recruitment 2023 consists of a written test followed by an interview. The written test will be based on the syllabus prescribed for the position you’re applying for. Candidates who clear the written test will be called for an interview.
Is there any negative marking in the BARC recruitment 2023 written test?
Yes, there is negative marking in the BARC recruitment 2023 written test.
Can I apply for more than one position in BARC recruitment 2023?
Yes, you can apply for more than one position in BARC recruitment 2023, provided you meet the eligibility criteria for all the positions you’re applying for.
NISER Recruitment 2023: B.Sc. Biology, chemistry, Physics Check Out Posts, Eligibility, and Application Process Now!
Job Vacancies In Indian Institute of Science For UG/ Graduate/ PG Freshers IISC Recruitment: Apply Now
ICMR Recruitment 2023: Apply Now
BSI Research Associate Fellowship Programme 2023: A Comprehensive Guide
Join SACHIN’S BIOLOGY on Instagram or Facebook to receive timely updates and important notes about exams directly on your mobile device. Connect with Mr. Sachin Chavan, the founder of Sachin’s Biology and author of biologywala.com, who holds an M.Sc., NET JRF (AIR 21), and GATE qualifications. With SACHIN’S BIOLOGY, you can have a direct conversation with a knowledgeable and experienced professional in the field of biology. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enhance your exam preparation!